Glenda K. Moehlenpah, CPA, CFP®, d/b/a Financial Bridges is Registered Investment Advisor located in Poway, California (in the San Diego area). Financial Bridges provides hourly, fee-only financial planning services and investment advice to individuals and families. Financial Bridges works solely for its clients: as fee-only advisors, potential conflicts of interest regarding compensation are reduced.
Financial Bridges works with people from all walks of life, by providing fee-only financial planning and advice for everyday life. Clients have the flexibility to engage the firm on either a one-time, as-needed basis. Remember, you don’t have to have a fortune to start building one. Today is always the best time to get started. Whether you are building assets for the future - or seeking to protect, enjoy and pass on those you already have - Financial Bridges can help connect you to where you want to be.
''I believe that unbiased financial planning services should be accessible to everyone, which is the primary reason I founded Financial Bridges,'' says Glenda.
''To make financial planning services available to 'the rest of us' who may not already have a fortune, I have no asset minimums, no income requirements and do not accept assets under management. Also, because I work solely on an hourly basis for my clients, there are no third-party agendas to cloud my thinking. I maintain one focus, one mission: Empowering my clients with the information and advice they need to make sound financial decisions,'' she adds.
"Recognizing the far-reaching effects of the high cost of housing in the San Diego area, I offer cash flow/budgeting and debt management for some clients. For other clients, I provide counsel on overall portfolio asset allocation, or specific investment recommendations. I see financial planning as a huge logic puzzle, and I happen to like working puzzles. If you need help in connecting the pieces of your financial puzzle, I'd be delighted to assist you," she concludes.
Flexible, needs-based services allow you to select the program that makes sense to you. One-time or periodic consultations (typically selected by the more self-directed investor or people in the earlier phases of wealth accumulation) or more in-depth services (typically selected by clients with a sizeable asset base) are provided at reasonable hourly rates. The choice is yours - just as much or as little advice as you need or desire.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Master of Science in Business Administration - Financial and Tax Planning, with Graduate Honors, San Diego State University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Accounting, magna cum laude, Saint Louis University
- Post graduate courses: FPA Residency Program, NAPFA Basic Training, Garrett Planning Network
- Financial Bridges, Poway, California
- Dean Consulting & Associates, Rancho Bernardo, California
- Avenue Advisors, LLC, San Diego, California
- OmniQuip International, Inc., Port Washington, Wisconsin
- Greenfield Industries, Inc., Augusta, Georgia
- Harbour Group, Schwäbisch Gmünd, Germany
- Price Waterhouse, LLP, St. Louis, Missouri
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), licensed in Missouri and California