Our ideal client
Is fee-only financial planning and investment advice the right fit for you?
Financial Bridges may be the right place for you if you are a financial do-it-yourselfer. You may be a do-it-yourselfer if:
- You would value having a relationship with an objective professional you bounce ideas off periodically, but don’t feel the need to pay someone to fill out forms, make phone calls, or otherwise attend to your financial affairs
- You want to work with an independent, fee-only firm. Fee-only means we are compensated solely and directly by our clients. We receive no commissions or referral fees
- You do not want or need a full-time money manager or financial planner, but you do need access to unbiased, professional advice on an occasional or periodic basis
Much like seeking expertise from your attorney - or even your dentist or family physician - clients seek out and schedule our financial planning expertise when they need it. Just like your dentist, we do recommend periodic check-ups, but you are in charge of calling back to schedule those meetings.
Here are some examples of the financial goals we have helped clients with:
- Purchase a home
- Ensure retirement income
- Create a workable spending plan
- Minimize the effects of inflation
- Create and preserve personal wealth
- Reduce the risk of financially devastating events
- Reduce the burden of taxes
- Reduce the burden of debt